Monday, January 11, 2016

Bright and Mt Buffalo day trip


I was so looking forward to this day trip...I get ants in my pants if I don't get out and about every so often! (just a warning...this post is photo heavy!)


First we stopped at Myrtleford for a pizza roll and a donut and then headed for the long windy road up to the top of Mt Buffalo.

We decided to hike up "The Horn"...way up high! It was such a beautiful day for it! 





























 We made it!












One last family photo once we reached the bottom again...



Next stop...Bright for an ice-cream and a play at the splash park and river...


Louis was brave enough to go on the waterslide!



 Then the boys had a play at the splash park...








and the river!







 Such an awesome day!  Beautiful scenery and my favourite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment