Saturday, January 15, 2005

Vintage: The big move...


We returned from our holiday and I was in house hunting mode with my friend Bean.

We found a great little 2 bedroom unit in Bayswater for about $140 p/w.  Bargain!

I was so excited to move out!  I had enough money to buy a fridge and a washing machine and everything else we rounded up second hand.  It was a great little place!




Michael spent something like 28 nights out of 30 in the first month we were there, so I suggested he may as well move in and help pay for rent!  Shortly after my friends boyfriend moved in also so we had now secured our unit for a grand total of $35 each per week!!

We loved our indepedence and freedom, and we felt like all of a sudden we were so grown up.  18, engaged and living on our own! 


No comments:

Post a Comment